1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Superplow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by oman1999, Jan 20, 2008.

1. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

I don't know if SuperPlow is a sponsor here but I've been talking to Bill from Superplow.

I heard about these units here on Plowsite and found one in my area for sale used. It looks like an awesome unit. It's 5 years old and in great shape considering it has sat outside in the elements for the last 5 years (needs a paintjob on the moldboard). It's an 8' plow with a Meyer E-46 pump for just up and down. Has springs for down=pressure and only wieghs about 400 lbs so it doesn't hurt my truck.

Anyway. Bill has been awesome at getting me set-up with a new wiring harness for a remote control. I can't wait to use this thing on my F-150. I do service work and bids for a local contractor. I was toying with a lot of different plowing options for my 2005 F-150 but didn't want to void the warranty. The SuperPlow seems to be the answer. It's plenty tough enough to be used in commercial applications and I'll wind up doing my driveway at home along with touch-ups and areas where back-dragging would be the only option.

I'll post some photos of the plow in action.

Does anyone have experience with a SuperPlow? The search button has revealed little. The guy I purchased the plow from loved it for his large driveway with a turnaround but he bought a skidsteer and the plow isn't being used this winter.