1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

superplow rear mount for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 94Yota, Oct 24, 2010.

1. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

This is a rear mount superplow for sale. This unit is built well and you can see videos of them in action at www.superplow.com. I bought it new in 2005 to plow my driveway and a small parking area at my wifes work. I know longer need a plow since I have moved and now have a smaller drive.
    stored inside all year long.
    These are over $2,500 new...

specs...
    -Blade = 7ft
    -hydraulic ram to lift plow....oil changed every season
    -remote control for the up/down
    -new wiring last season
    -new hydraulic pressure hose
    -storage cart

asking
    $950

2. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

I have received a few questions about the wiring and such. This is a COMPLETE set-up. The wiring was new last year and is still on my Tahoe. I can remove it when the plow is bought. I thought I'd leave it on so that someone can see it work before they buy it.
    Everthing that you will need to hook it up comes with it. Well, except for the hitch on your vehicle!

3. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

Pictures of the plow. There is only a few spots of surface rust, no holes!

002.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

4. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Interested. Where in upstate NY are you?

5. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

Binghamton area....about 1.5 - 2 hrs south of Albany

6. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

some tire kickers so far....still for sale

7. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

How far from East Syracuse?

8. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

We are about 1hr from Syracuse.

9. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

If the part that slides into the receiver on the truck is level, how far from the underside of it to the ground?

10. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

The superplow guys reccomend that if from the ground to the center of the hitch is not 16-19" you will need an adapter (I have one that will go with the plow). On my Tahoe, with the stock shocks/springs, I have about 14-16" from the bottom of the hitch with the plow up.

11. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

just found another set of wiring for a second truck or SUV. I forgot that I had this!

12. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

all PM messages have been answered....