1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Superior Management Group?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Olderthandirt, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Olderthandirt

Olderthandirt Member

I started thread about needing the a current phone # for SMG. I'm not sure the replys in that thread where for the group I'm looking for. it is not Snow Managment group that I need a # its
    SUPERIOR MANAGMENT GROUP
    PO BOX 2422
    VINCENTOWN NJ 08088
    phone # 1-866-966-7669 ---------This # is not working
    Member of SIMA

If anyone knows a phone # it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Mac,

I just tried the number you have posted. I was getting a message that they might be on the other line or out of the office. Is that what you are getting?

JP

3. Olderthandirt

Olderthandirt Member

Yes, most of the time, the other message is "just leave a message and we'll get back to you"

Is this the same group that affiliated with Symbiot????

4. Young Pup

Not that I am aware of. Sorry cannot be of any other help. I will leave a message and see if they call me back if you would like.

JP

5. Olderthandirt

Olderthandirt Member

That would be great. Tell them you heard from another guy in Ohio that they don't pay. LOL

6. Young Pup

I gave them a call and left a message about becoming a provider. Gave them my business number and asked to call. Told them I found them while on the internet. Will let you know if the call me back.

JP

7. Olderthandirt

Olderthandirt Member

Great I'll be interested to know if they call. If they do ask for a contact # to get back to them

8. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

www.superiormanagementgroup.com
    1-866-966-SNOW
    Hainesport NJ

I received a computer generated phone call from them last fall, looking for subs. they refered me to there website to fill out a sub contractor application, And I did, ( I do think that I am properly outfited for commersial plowing) I did not receive any response.

9. Young Pup

No calls as of 9:15 on Monday night. We will see what happens on Tuesday.

JP

10. Olderthandirt

Olderthandirt Member

I'd bet the same as today :nod:

11. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

have had about four calls from them requesting service info.,blew them off ,never heard of your problems at that time but glad it never came through.hope they square you up.

12. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Mac, try this one: 609-261-3599

Let me know if it works. That's about all I can do from my end. Hope you can get something out of them.

13. Olderthandirt

Olderthandirt Member

Heres the latest news----Contacted SMG [Superior Managment Group] today and spoke with Kari and she told me my check would be cut this week. So if its true I should recieve it next week. I'll let everyone know if this companies worth working for or its another company that don't honor its commitments.
    Mark thanks for the help

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  14. Young Pup

That is great news. I just sent you an e-mail about 1:20 saying I got through to them. It is from an aol e-mail account.

JP

15. Mark Oomkes

I won't hold my breath, but I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Did they call you back or did you finally get through to them?

16. Olderthandirt

Olderthandirt Member

I finally got through to them. The woman I talked to is the same woman that I had been talking to so I'm not overly optimistic. I sent the owner a cple emails with some info off the forums don't know if that made a differnce or not but it let him know that a bad reputation cost way more than he owes me. And I did it in a polite and professional manner. I'll keep you updated if I recieve payment.

17. Snow Guy

Snow Guy Junior Member

Superior Management Group

Mac,
    I just found this forum today, please let me know the outcome of your situation. We installed a new phone system in February and can only assume that was the cause for your confusion.
    Being that I have personally worked for Superior for almost 6 years I can attest that we are a reputable company that holds a high standard for both our customers and subcontractors. By your profile I can not tell who you are to check our records, I can only assume that your issue was resolved promptly and professionally. We strive to supply both our customers and subcontractors with a superior service and experience. I can be reached directly at brian@superiormanagementgroup.com if I can be of any assistance for future questions.

18. Mark Oomkes

Doesn't sound like Mac was confused, he just wanted his money.

You installed a new phone system in almost the middle of winter? How did your customers get a hold of you? Did they have to leave a message and hope someone got back to them?

19. Mad Mulcher

Mad Mulcher Member

Note to Snow Guy:

If this thread were about my company, I would probably let sleeping dogs lie and not restart it 8 months later. Unless the theory is that bad publicity is better than no publicity.:confused: :confused:

20. Olderthandirt

Olderthandirt Member

No confusion Brian you were the one I had contact with. You needed subs the nite of a big storm and I did what I could and then got a run around for 3-4 months before the owner finally decided it was cheaper to pay me than to read about it on the forums.
    Is your email working now or will you ignore the ones you choose?
    And BTW-- The phones always worked and were answered. it was managment that did'nt get the message:nod:
    Mac