1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Superior Management Group

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by dubster23, Sep 28, 2004.

1. dubster23

dubster23 Junior Member

Was wondering if anyone has heard of/dealt with superior snow & ice management group? Besides their web site I don't see or hear much about them. Thanks if theres any info.

2. mo snowboy

mo snowboy Junior Member

Superior

Me neither. We know a lot of the big guys from the SIMA conference and we've never heard of them outside of their website. Maybe they are mysteriously servicing all these national accounts.

3. dubster23

dubster23 Junior Member

Thanks for the reply, I thought I was the only one out of the loop!

4. nocando

nocando Junior Member
    from NH

The took SMG's letters,even copied word for word SMG's web site and they call themselves nationwide contractors , list all major companies, their address and lead people to believe that they service them all. Stay away bad news almost like US Maintenace and Dentco.

5. North Country

North Country Senior Member

Superior broadcast faxed a lot of my market about a month ago.

Seems odd we have 'never' heard of them, or maybe we have. Hmmm? Something is fishy in tuna town.......

Roswell, Roswell.......LOL !! Sorry just having fun with the conspiracy, cover-up theory! - michael

6. nocando

nocando Junior Member
    from NH

Superior (sic) Management Group

They're a wanna be! touting what there not :gunsfiring:

A sleeper :sleeping: :sleeping:

7. mikef

mikef Junior Member

8. Lanelle

Lanelle Member

We got the letters also. They listed every county in our state on their letterhead as their 'regional offices'. I won't even bother to tell you about trying to get a return phone call from them.

9. dubster23

dubster23 Junior Member

Well they sent the same letters/faxes in my area so i did contact them. I sent my info to be on the list for service providers, so I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

10. Jube

Jube Member

I talked with them about 4 wks ago and they could not tell me where they had any biz in the midwest