1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Superior?linked To This Website?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cincy snowdog, Dec 9, 2006.

1. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

Is There By Chance Someone Or Somehow This Is All Tied Together Here ?
    Is My Info Given Out On This Place To Anyone In Particular Here?

Does Superior Ever Fullfill Their Contracts?or Just Checking Prices?
  2. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

Say what???????:confused:
  3. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Im not following the question?
  4. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

Even more confusing, why does EVERY word start with a capital letter? :confused:
  5. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Sounds to me like someone fishing around to start something. Mods oughta delete it before it gets out of hand...I can see it coming!
  6. cincy snowdog

I was just wondering if the data base from this web site is given or sold to anyone,the reason i ask this is because i have been doing snow/ice control for almost fifteen years and have never heard from superior until last year(about same time i joined here),now i get bids faxed to us all the time ,but everything has been thirty miles or more away.We got one this week for one that is due by the fourth of Dec but we got the fax on fri(8)?" A proposal request".
    The confidentiality clause at the bottom is something else too "if you have received this telecopy in error ,please notify us by telephone so we can arrange for return of the original document to us at no cost to you." top secret info here.

same po box ,phone number ,everything that older than dirt stated last year.

anyone else being requested from them and trusting them?did they turn a new leaf or just trying to burn others?
  7. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Wouldn't be hard to get info if you advertise in phone book or anywhere else. I have a program that I "could" find out anything...about anyone...anytime. (Skiptracing)
  8. cincy snowdog

wrong answer repo man, sorry not fishin just wanting the truth .i can post the paperwork for ya if your in doubt,i am wanting to know how the SUPERIOR group found us.they know everything about us.We dont advertise for snow ,we have had our same comm.accounts for years ,but yet they have info on us.........? hmmmmmmm.
  9. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

if your a legal business there are many places to find out info about your company.
  10. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Are you the type that sits at home, under your stairs with tinfoil on your head because you think that the Government is reading your thoughts?
  11. cincy snowdog

we are a legal company and have been since the start,what i am saying is that we do NOT advertise for our snow/ice control ,,but all the information was known by them about us .I could care less who knows my business info,i would not work here in Cincinnati for a co out of nj unless it was the stores main headquarters.
    i am simply stating that since becoming a member ,i have been contacted by them several times.
    networking is great but when you have to sub through a co in another state ,(unless maybe a far out remote location where you are limited on how much work is available) -its time to quit.
  12. cincy snowdog

oh i see the intelligence in your parents coming out.:dizzy:
  13. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Didn't I tell you where this was gonna go?:nod:
  14. cincy snowdog

good evening repo,hope all going well for ya, sorry man but had to stir it up.
    seventys wow i wish we could rerun.lol happy holidays
  15. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Just puttin' MY 2c worth in!:salute: Happy Holidays to you and yours....Bob
  16. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

State your case how you feel. Im just starting to join in for the season been in lawn care all summer. We dont care there who we piss off. I guess to answer your? last year i started to work ( 1 plow acct. ) for US Maint. I asked here and got terrible respoonce of how bad they was by not paying there bills. I mean maybe 20 responces. I already did 1 plowing for them and was now afraid i would not get paid. I called my sales rep from us maint. and give her this site and told her to read the items. She called me with in 3 hours and was actually going to pay me 2 weeks early and overnite the check just to prove they were a good company. This is a good place to bring out the dirt if there is any, these companies i feel will think twice since they know we are from all over the country and talk. This site proves we can be a threat. So speak your peace.
  17. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I got 2 requestslast week from Seperior to join them. I sent them an e-mail asking what they had to offer that I did not already have and still have not got an answer.
    As with most I am causous about working for an out of state co. so I require a retainer for any work for any out of state co's now. Still waiting for an answer from them.
  18. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Anyone else confused?

Someone contacted you offering you jobs? Are you not in business?

The more I read this the more confused I get.

19. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I agree, Im thinking that you and I are not the only ones that are wondering where this is going or coming from...:confused:
  20. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Dido! I got so pissed off trying to read this I clicked off.:gunsfiring: