1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Superduty with 35's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MJM Landscaping, Nov 22, 2007.

1. MJM Landscaping

MJM Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

They really dont look that big. See how they go in the snow.

DSCN0725.jpg

DSCN0724.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice looking PSD man oh btw you should have hook the plow up lol :D

3. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

That looks sharp,does it have a lift.I wish I could run a taller tire on my dually,mileage sucks with a 4.30 gear.

4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

looks good.

5. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Looks really good.What brand tires?

6. MJM Landscaping

from Maine

Well its got a 2" leveling kit on the front and F350 rear blocks,which are 2" higher than a 250.

The tires are Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's 35/12.5/17

7. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

looks like a railroad truck from the side. Get some wider rims for a tire with that width.

8. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

I like it!

Looks just right for a work truck!

9. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

Looks great! I'd love tires with more bite...How well do they handle weight of the plow/ and trailers or weight in the bed?
    -Mike

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Can you tell me what 2" leveling kit you have, I'm looking into those right now. Also did you install it or have it installed ?

Thanks

11. MJM Landscaping

from Maine

12. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

MTZ's are one of the best radial/at tires. Should do good in the snow. Remember though, the skinnier the the tire the more traction in the snow. The wider the tire in the mud the more traction. I've got a set of 33 mtz's on a truck in the winter that I have 39.5's in the summer. Winter they do great, I don't plow with it though.

13. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

So what do you think about that kit?I was just looking at them yesterday and was wondering if they work ok.See any problems yet?
    How does the plow look now,with the lift and tires.You should post up some pics with the plow on.wesport

14. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looks great! I plowed with my 35x12.50 BFG M/T's last year and they were awesome in the snow.

15. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Can you post a few pictures of that leveling kit, I really would like to see how they are installed.

Thanks again MJM

16. MJM Landscaping

from Maine

ya Eyesell I will. I really like the kit. Alot of other kits bolt to the top on the spring. It seems better to bolt through on the bottom. Also the rubber coil spacers are junk. I could never see those holding up to the weight of the plow.

I will take some more pics prolly not till monday. Heading north to find snow to ride. Supposely the Canadian border has about 20".

17. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

truck looks bad man.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  18. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I have the leveling kit in my 99 and it helps alot never really liked the front rake look. Truck looks sweet.

19. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Great looking truck!!! I just put 305/70/R17 Buck Shot Maxis Mudders on my F250. What does that compute to in 33's or 35's

20. MJM Landscaping

from Maine