1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Superduty western unimount mount/wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by djagusch, Nov 27, 2009.

1. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

I have a Western unimount mount and vehicle specific wiring for 1999 to 2004 Ford Superduty's new in the box's. Part numbers 63350 (model 3225) and 63420. The mount is not made any more either. $475/bo plus shipping.

I also have a 7.5ft Western unimount plow in good shape (needs paint), has new wings, and new cutting edge for $1500 sold seperately.

Please PM or call 715-553-1484

2. djagusch

from mn

Had a couple questions on the mount from my Craigslist ad so I decided to post them here.

The 3225 mount was actually made for the 9.5 MVP or the Heavyweight unimount plows. I have compare it to my own 3215 mount on my truck. The only difference is that the 3225 spreader bar the lower mount is an inch lower and the link arms are a inch longer to accommodate the lower mount. All the other part numbers are the same. If the purchaser would like I would take off the spreader bar (which is used) from my truck and swap them so it would be a 3215 kit.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  3. djagusch

from mn

This has sold.