1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Superduty Muldflaps

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Flipper, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Looking for a good source of flaps for 99-06? SRWs. I would like a fitted flap not just a universal one, however I would also like a long enough flap, not just a sport flap. Also, no Yosemite Sam, wacky sayings, etc. Anyone know of a good source?

2. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

i bought a pair from autozone and they were the biggest they carried for srw i think 8"x12" and they dont do the job and i only have 265/75/16 tires on it.. i know these werent exactly what your looking for but i just thought i would throw out the idea, i know im going to throw a set of these on all four before winter there alot bigger at 12"x18" and will give you a lot more protection than oem mudflaps will and they arent that pricey.

http://www.gemplers.com/product/147704/Mud-Flaps-Single-wheel-Pickups-12x18

3. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

4. harddock

harddock Member
    from mass

Nice lawn!prsport

5. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

haha thanks i try lol

6. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

7. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I read this post a day too late, My 06 has the solid running boards and there is a gap between the front of the running board and the fender. I pulled out fom dumping grass (gravel lot) started driving down the road, heard a few small rocks flying off,then BANG,BANG! -2 larger rocks hit the bottom of the door making 2 nice sized dents in my door!:mad:

8. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I just bought some diamond plate in 1/8" stock and cut my own and then formed them to the truck and added some rubber to the bottom of them and it looked great and worked great. I have not done it yet to the new truck.

10. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I pulled a Ford set off one of my trucks a while ago. I dont know if I still have them. If I do, do you want them?