1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Super Duty Up-Fitter Switches

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Eyesell, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Does anyone know how to access the relay's for the Upfitter Switches, I ordered these on my truck and can not find the access point anywhere. The switches light up when turned on, but I have crawled under the dash and can't find anything.

Thanks for the help in advance.
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I found the wires for the switches, further searching on the new and everythings cool.

New question, they are wired to come on only when the ign. is switched to on, how can I wire them so they are hot always ??
  3. theturfsurfer

theturfsurfer Junior Member
    from mtka,MN

Could you please tell me where you found that info? thanxs I kept looking here and found the answer.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2005
  4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Just in case someone else is looking for the answer,

you have to remove the 4 bolts holding the fuse box (in the cab) and drop the fuse box, there are 4 wires with taped ends (and no, they didnt make them long enough). The first 2 switches are rated at a lower amp than the 2nd 2 switches.
  5. rwilimo

rwilimo Member