1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Super Bright Light Bar

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Vaughn Schultz, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Just got my mini light bar in. Hooked that thing up and holy cow was that thing bright, way brighter then any other one i have seen, or expected this to be. I am still seeing spots :dizzy: . This is a twin rotor amber light. got it for about $100.00 I got the permanent mount so no one would steel it, or so it don't knock it off, but there is a really nice magnetic/suction mount for 10 bucks more. Just thought that if any one needed a light this would be a good choice for them. need any more info just ask.

2. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Theres tons of mini lightbars...What model is it? Thanks!

3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Highlighter, sorry. I new i forgetting something.

4. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Sweet. I got a highlighter. They are really bright lights for a good price!

5. Lazer Man

Lazer Man Senior Member
    from SW Pa.

I have the same light bar also as a matter of fact we've put them on all of our trucks.

Bob :D :D :D

6. Robo

Robo Senior Member

Ah...um where does one find the highlighter for $100 at?? :waving:

7. ultimate plow

from N. IL

8. ultimate plow

from N. IL

I would reccomend the fast speed! 175flashes per minute!

9. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

Me too

I got mine at Norther tool. About $100. So far so good. It seems plenty bright at night.

I really like it.

I got the magnet mount, because I didn't want to put holes in the roof (no backrack yet)....the magnets held on great ALL summer and so far are holding on great this winter.

One positive to the mag-mount....I have to take it off to fit the truck into my garage. (And it cuts it close in some car washes)...The permanent mount would mean that I couldn't put the truck in the garage.

Glen