1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Suny cobleskill

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ColumbiaLand, Feb 9, 2009.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Who on here either attended or is at SUNY Cobleskill In New York right now?

2. ColumbiaLand

Bump,There has to be someone from there on here, I bet your all with Jack Ingels in ED 2

3. ColumbiaLand

bump bump bump

4. keitha

keitha Senior Member

Class of ' 81 Ag. Eng. Power & Machinery.:)
    Keith

5. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

my wife is of the class of 02...

6. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

im attending there right now so is MKWL.. were both in the Landscape Contracting program.

7. timmy1

timmy1 Senior Member
    from RI

Class of '94 Ag Eng.

8. 7.3 Plower

7.3 Plower Senior Member

My bro is there now. Ag eng.

9. LawnProLandscapes

whats his name. i was in soil science with a guy from ct that had a teal/green 7.3 diesel

10. ColumbiaLand

I went to Coby for a year and a half, our landscape company got busy so I haven's finished yet. I'm in landscape contracting as well. Cool to meet you guys. Is this our first year? I'm coming back this fall to finish since things are under control now. let me know? Don't you love Jack Ingles?:gunsfiring:

11. LawnProLandscapes

yea this is my first year at coby i did 2 years at a community college before transferring. haha yea jacks a character alright, i dont mind him some times then other times he gets real closed minded :gunsfiring:... you going for associates or bachelors? im in the bt program now but might do my associates for now then get my bt going part time....

its a real good program and the school is pretty good, terry's a pretty good guy to chat with just wish he was my advisor instead of jack.

the other guy on here that goes there (matt) known as MKWL on here is a freshmen, he's pretty good guy to hang around, we took a lot of classes together last semester including good ol' woody plants with bates and passed barely... this semester he has a lot of the general ed. courses that i did at community college

12. 7.3 Plower

7.3 Plower Senior Member

Nope. Not him. My brother is in his 2nd year there. He drives a black 1985 Chevy S10 with Isuzu diesel.

13. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Yep- I'm here at SUNY-Cobleskill, and yes, we both have Jack in several classes!

14. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Thanks for those kind words Ben!

Yeah- and for the record- general ed classes are NOT fun! I'd actually venture to say they're....worse than botany and woody's- if that's even possible lol! Glad to have those out of the way!

For the record- Ben's a good guy too lol!

15. ColumbiaLand

woodys and botany are the worst classes that you have to go through:gunsfiring:

16. LawnProLandscapes

yep and matt and i happened to get them both in the same semester :cry:

columbia you going for your bachelors or associates?

17. ColumbiaLand

associates as of right now, went to a local college already too:gunsfiring: