1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SunShine

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by tdlanders, Jan 25, 2016.

1. tdlanders

tdlanders Junior Member

1998 3500HD, bet you can't guess why her name is Sunshine.

sunny.jpg

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Because it's a GM, and they should be named after a lady???

3. tdlanders

tdlanders Junior Member

i forgive you jeff.:nono:

4. JustJeff

Just busting your chops, I hope it serves you well. :) Man, you East Coast guys love your Fishers!

5. tdlanders

tdlanders Junior Member

It is a good old meyer 8' commercial duty. I just blew the safety and split the blade. Government officals are worthless, "I know where these streets like the back of my hand.", now I'm SOL. And thanks.

6. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

What motor does it have?

7. JustJeff

Guess I jumped the gun. Saw where you're from and a yellow blade and automatically assumed it was a Fisher. Seems like that's all you guys run out that way.

8. tdlanders

tdlanders Junior Member

6.5 Turbo diesel, i hear bad things about it but i flog it for 24hours plus none stop with no problems.

9. tdlanders

tdlanders Junior Member

It okay. From just looking around it seems like most guys in the DC metro area are picking up more boss and western setups. I think my next will be a Dogg V plow.