1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sumwhat new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by fatboyNJ, Nov 11, 2009.

1. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

ive been a member for a little while but normally just browse...

bored tonite so decided to do a little posting..

im from central jersey, work for my local dpw so thats where the majority of my winter goes to...but this year i decided to get a plow for my 150...got a smoking deal on a 7.5 midweight and in the process of gettin that ready....that truck will be driven by a friend and be subcracted along with my fathers

let hope we can at least get a winter like last if not more

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

has your friend ever plowed before???? if hes a noob you might wanna make sure he knows what he doing so you get your truck back in one piece

3. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

yea hes got a few years plowing already, basically the only friend i trust with my truck

4. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

make sure you beef up the front suspension on the half ton truck, like with some timberions

5. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

truck actually has a 6 inch lift on it...when i put the plow on to test it it barely squated with the low raised...the beefier front end componets from the lift helped a ton