1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Summers Almost Here So..........

Discussion in 'Weather' started by nicksplowing, Jan 1, 2008.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

LOOK AT THE TEMPERATURES COMING UP SO I FIGURED I'd HAVE A POOL PARTY EVERYONE IS INVITED WHO DOESNT HAVE SNOW TO PLOW :dizzy::cry:
    Tonight: A slight chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a north wind between 14 and 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a north wind between 14 and 21 mph.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 27. North wind between 11 and 15 mph.

Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind between 6 and 8 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 41.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 28.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 49.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 56.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. *POOL PARTY 4PM LMAO:bluebounc:bluebounc

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Hhhahah...nice i got my trunks ready and sunscreen! i will bring the beer also, belly flop look out! splash!:bluebounc