1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

summer toys

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowsniper1, Apr 23, 2007.

1. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

lets see them

2. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Heres my boat with my old silverado...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Snowbrdr360

4. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

heres one...will spend most weekends on her

summer toy.jpg

5. dirt digger

my summer restoration project

toy2.jpg

6. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

heres mine and its for sale too

pics 413.jpg

7. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

heres mine..... oh and nice boats guys...I wish I had a boat. I also like that summer resto project!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

If I see your car one more time M&M...:p I'll straight trade you my boat for it. I'll even throw in the life jackerts, bumpers, and a case of oil.

Here's my dinky boat:

1.JPG

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  9. DeereFarmer

My ATV after a little spring time mudding. It's now broken down out in the middle of nowhere. I doubt I'll be using it this summer.:cry:

2.JPG

10. DeereFarmer

... and my tractor all nice and clean ready for summer.wesport wesport wesport

3.JPG

11. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

First time out, that tractor looks like you keep it in great condition! nice!

12. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Well, lets see...I sold my ATV and boat about a month ago. So no toys for me...just work this year!:cry:

13. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

LOL...the car isnt going anywhere... First Time Out you have alot of toys! And that tractor looks brand new!! xysport you are the man :salute:

14. jbrow1

jbrow1 Member

Race RC cars around the state. The big one on the left and the white truck are two stroke gas powered beasts!! :cool:
    Run on dirt offroad tracks layed out like moto/supercross tracks. The trucks are both 2wd, the buggies are 4wd.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  15. Snowbrdr360

I forgot about the quad... This was last summer after we got stuck in a hail storm out on the trail

[​IMG]

16. DeereFarmer

Thanks. I wash it after EVERY use. My dealer says it is worth just as much as we paid for it two years ago lol. In that picture the tires got dirty driving it out into the field. I usually have tire shine on them.

17. dirt digger

i'll trade you my tractor for that boat..haha... i need a crab pot tender, come on you know you want a nice little project

18. DeereFarmer

Well, seeing that the boat is 1/2 my dad's I really shouldn't be selling it lol. He'd kill me if I got another tractor. A farmer down the road from me has a 1939 John Deere that he fully restored. It is amazing. He was using it to spread seed last night. I've had my eye on it for a year. I told him if he ever wants to sell it I'll find a way to buy it.

19. MOXIE

MOXIE Member

Toys

1988 Boston Whaler Montauk

my boat 061.jpg

20. MOXIE

MOXIE Member

Toys

1999 Fxsts

my bike 047.jpg