1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Summer toy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mdirrigation, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

Found a pic of my summer toy thats been sitting in the shed for years . Prior to paint . Now it has 4 bucket seats an oak deck the paint scheme is a white front faded to light purple faded to blue. Anybody out there remember the vannin days. Its a 1968 chevy

vanpri~1.jpg

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Pretty Kool :D

3. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Different, didn't Corvair or VW or somebody make a little truck that kind of looked like that at one time? Only the cab was closed, and the bed might have been a little lower. I guess I'm showing my age, either that or I'm losing my mind, which is probably age also. Of all the things that I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

4. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

Ford , dodge VW and corvair made pick up models , this was actually a chevy van , I cut the roof off and made it a sun toy back in 1991. Took a couple throphys at van shows in the 90 s Its been sitting in a sea container for the last 4 years . I was thinking of selling it but am not sure yet

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

cool van:)

6. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

Well, get that rascal out and at least get a new picture of it. I'd love to see more detailed shots if you can.

Looks like it was a fun project too.

Paul

Hmm, should we put a 7 or 8' plow on the front of it??