1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Summer Tires Comein' Off Soon !

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Thought I'd post a few shots of the summer tires and NEW fender flares....WOW...LOL

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

And yes another....

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Last one, I brought the plow home to install some PRO-WINGS, so those of you who are saying " does he store his plow in his drive-way ", no its there getting a face lift, and prepaired for winter.....yes i'm excited to start makin' the payup

4. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

hows the 05 handle the plow compared with your old truck with leaf springs?

5. Ford850

Ford850 Junior Member

what brand fender flares are those?

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I can't really tell the difference, I know this engine is much heavier that the V-10 but I also got the snow plow prep package.

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Wern, not the most aggressive style out there, but close to OEM

8. Ford850

Ford850 Junior Member

I did a search for Wern fender flares and didn't find anything. I did find Warn fender flares. Are those the Warns 4X fender flares? I hope you dont mind me coping you; but I love the way that they look.

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I'm sorry, your right they are Warn, I bought them brand new off e-bay, some guy bought them for his 1999 250 and never installed, lucky find I guess.

Send me a picture when your done. :redbounce

10. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Ummm..... what's wrong with storing your plow in your driveway????? :blush2: