1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

summer reading

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowman777, Jul 24, 2004.

1. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

2. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

3. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

What makes you think I am always thinking of snow? OK OK you bagged me! You been talking to my Wife? Any word on first snow?

4. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

storm coming end of august......

5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Hopefully sometime in mid november it snows, Iam more than sick of summer and the heat. September and October are great, chilly months that always get me thinking of snow and preparing to plow.

6. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

I'm trying to get ready ON TIME this year. We usually get started in December around here. I'm looking forward to it.

7. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

i am investigating renting/leasing a front end loader for the 4 month season and putting my own pusher box on it..i would have to get a deal. ie not pay reg monthly rates....need a big lot to make it worthwhile also...so thats what im up to this summer...as well as working on my 1988 plow truck

8. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

This has been very interesting reading. It ends, though, with Sept 2002. Do you know if this supplement is still being written? My next question would be if I could get the supplement, but I'll wait and contact them. Thanks.

9. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

i dont know what happend to the newsletter Mick...but type "Don Walker ice" in a search engine and it will get you more ice control articles! (John Alin mentioned him in his book)

10. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

11. Bchlawns

Bchlawns Senior Member
    from Ohio

good site plowman. I keep dreaming everynight for a good Winter here in Ohio. We are in need of one!!!!