1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

summer fun!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by the new boss 92, Jul 2, 2010.

1. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

me and my buddy's were out doing a little 4 wheeling the other day and thought i would snao a few pictures to post up. we are going to go back the this thursday after it rains and tear it up some more! the red and white blazer is my buddies, it lifted 4 inchs on 35's

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  2. the new boss 92

if i didnt have mud flaps on my truck and used 4 wheel drive my truck would be cover it in mud, i will try and snap some picture of my buddys lifter dmax to next time we go!
  3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

We're heading back to the Badlands on July 23rd-25th. You should join us!
  4. the new boss 92

johnny as much as i want to im going to have to turn down the offer, i like to do it a couple times a year and the times and this week and next week. i wore or lett do it to try and fine the week parts of the my truck so they dont break when i really need the truck they break now and i can fix them!
  5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I hear ya on that one, I hate fixing anything in the middle of winter, that's for sure.

We don't hit the mud too hard as I absolutely despise the stuff. I pretty much stay in the quarry or on the drier, more technical trails. We're going on August 13-25th and maybe again for Halloween too. It's probably quite a driver from Chi-town, but those weekends are definitely worth it!
  6. joey7599

joey7599 Senior Member
    from MA

you must have cleaned that truck really good after
  7. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

makin me miss my K5, same exact one your buddies got but had 6in lift with 37's i think. it was a monster and unstoppable offroad but couldnt do as good battling rust lol. your mount never gets hung up on anythin or do you not hit the mud too hard? wanna take my truck muddin bad but its so damn heavy, figure its gonna sink and the mount will get stuck on everything. little harder to pull my truck out then a jeep