1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Summer 08 projects

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CAT420, Feb 24, 2009.

1. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

Well since the snow is not flying it got me in the mood to find some pictures of a couple projects i did over the summer..My boss let me take the 420d home for the weekend to rip out a few stumps and it ended up being a little big for that machine, wasnt able to pick it up into the truck so the contractor at the end of the street had to bring his old 980 up and chain her on to the bucket :dizzy: and the other project is a lawn i did for a teacher with my uncles massey ferguson and a few of teachin my little cousin to start off young :nod: let me know what you think.

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2651_edited.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

2. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

heres some more

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

3. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

and again some more

IMG_2665.jpg

0920080740a.jpg

0920081130-1.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

4. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

nice pics looks like a good time.

5. snowplower82

snowplower82 Junior Member

i dug one out last year about the same size with the same machine was pretty fun!

6. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

yea it is fun i love it

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

haha, that is a massive hole you had to dig to get that thing out! you might as well turn that area into a pond b/c its gonna keep settling. lol.

8. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

there is all ledge in my back yard, it doesnt get wet there, its packed pretty solid but if it settles it settles ill throw some more loam on and seed it again no big deal.

9. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Why didn't you just rent a grinder?

10. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

because this was free besides the 15 yards of loam that i got for $10 a yard so it cost $150 total and i ripped a bunch of rocks out to which a stump grinder might not like to much :cool:

11. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

chicken strips

12. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

haha going to have to ask what you meant by that one??

13. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

He wants you to knee drag a little more on the bike.

14. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

They are the outer 2-3" of your tire you aren't using. "Chicken" to lay her over in the turns. You must do alot of freeway riding or burnouts because that tire is FLAT. Just noticed the frame saver, so drag a knee.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  15. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

hahah i knew someone would get it. im just messing with ya, if your new on it dont try to many things at once you'll end up with road rash and chicken strips, thats not a good combo

16. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

hey man, check out nestreetriders.com They'll help you get the bike over more.

That looks like a fun day, that thing is massive.

17. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

haha i get it now if i knew you were talking about the bike..ive been riding bikes my whole life..i actually just got that bike..picked her up for $2500 but im not one of those crazy riders either and theres not to many nice corners to lean it over on around here..mostly traffic and stop signs!