1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestions on lights?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mullis56, Jul 8, 2009.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

We are looking at getting 5 new mini-light bars for $200 or each for salt trucks, pernament mounts...suggestions???

Also looking at some rear like spot lights that can be truned on to better see the salt being spread out of the rear of the spreaders.....suggestions??

Also since the rear tail-lights are covered up with the chute, what about suggestions on rear and/or front led's/mounts? Thanks!
  2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

For $200, you should be able to get double strobe units.

For work lights, I like the Hobbs lights you can get at John Deere or Kubota. They give the best light/pattern, much better than the round ones.

I would put a set of Jeep/dump truck style lights up on the back of the sander near the top. AW Direct has LED style but they are expensive. You could use trailer lights, but they don't give you any more reverse/backup lights. I like a lot of light backing up.
  3. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Whelen Responders, or Federal Signal Highlighters - LED Versions.
  4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

we have some nova mini light bars in stock...209.00 then you get 10% off that with our sale right now
  5. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

I cant seem to find the novas your talking about.. can u post a link
  6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

7. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

Cool thanks
  8. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

188.00 bucks plus shipping...cant beat it. These bars are bright,compact and priced right