1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by PLOWMAN45, Apr 2, 2008.

1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

we have alot of people who join just to sell what if you made them get 50 or 100 post before they post
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Why? If they have something to sell that some member wants, what differnce does it make that they know nothing about plowing snow or have nothing meaningful to conrrtibute?
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I agree, but more importantly they should be taken off the member list after a year or so of no activity if they're simply here one time just to sell something.

Member count is meaningless if 20,000 of them are only here once, or haven't been here in years. :rolleyes:
  4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I agree who knows one of could get a good deal from someone who doesn't know what they have...
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I don't care either way, love the site, love 99% of the people on the site, just wish the site was a little faster sometimes. JMO
  6. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

i have dial up...just fine for me :yow!:
  7. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

great idea to lose members if they couldn't sell due post count.

Like PM privileges for me I was very angry it was crazy rules but patient for 10 day and post 10 now got it.
  8. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Just how does the member count effect your life?:rolleyes:
  9. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Fuels an inaccuracies complex.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2008