1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Tim Baden, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Tim Baden

Tim Baden Member

We have forums on here for just about everything.
    How about one for people wanting to get into seal coating or experienced sealcoaters?
    I have thought about getting into that business but have never done it before and I am sure others have to and could use some advice.
    Just a thought I had.
    Tim

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

MDirrigation does seal coating. He would be someone to ask. He has a bunch of neat toys. He gave me a tour of his shop.

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

I think the forums on the site all in one way or another relate to snow and ice....maybe the sweeper forum is questionable, but not really...plow their snow in the winter and sweep their lot the rest of the year...but if other members want it too and there seems to be a need I have no problem adding it to the site.

4. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

I sealcoat as well..... I think that would be a good idea sean,,

5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Personally I don't think it belongs here, maybe on Lawnsite, but not here. No relation to snow management at all. Grounds maintenance could include sealcoating and since Lawnsite is more grounds maintenance where as we are snow management......

6. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I sealcoat in the summer also, and would like a place to discuss it also, but I think it would be better if it was at lawnsite with the sweeper forum as both of them are summer activity's and have nothing to do with snow..

7. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

8. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Thanx...keep up the Good work :waving:

9. Tim Baden

Tim Baden Member

Thank you very much Sean,you have the greatest websites I have seen.

10. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

Thanks much Tim, I appreciate that.... without the members and the sponsors these sites would not be nearly what they are today...Enjoy!