1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion and question

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Steep&DEEP, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Steep&DEEP

Steep&DEEP Junior Member
    from NW OHIO

Is there anywhere that a person can find used sno-way plows i love them and have been shopping for a used or new V but just can't locate any used. Not trying to bug and Absolutely love the sno-way i have now but there has to be a better way wether thru company site or something. and also what does a guy need to do to become a dealer????
  2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Used Sno-Way plows can be hard to come by. Many of our customers keep their plows forever. I know of a few that were produced back around 79'-80' that are still out there running strong. One in particular has been on 8 different Jeeps over that time, and the original owner still runs the plow.

As far as dealership opportunities are concerned, I do not handle your area. If you visit our factory website, http://www.snoway.com and go to the site map, you will find a link to our salespeople and can submit an online form there.

Happy New Year!!
  3. Steep&DEEP

Steep&DEEP Junior Member
    from NW OHIO

Thanks i appreciate the input. I know they are bullet proof plows and thats why i love them. I farm full time and into the snow removal business and thought that selling plows on the side could be a decent deal.
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Try www.craigslist.com or Ebay. I have seen Sno-Ways on both sites. Good luck in your search.
  5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I have an 04 V-blade new/old inventory available, but i'm a hike. My neighbor's from Ohio and say's it takes about 7-8 hours one way.

If you're interested use the Email Snowtech@del.net
  6. cobraman

cobraman Member

Did you find a SnoWay you wanted? I might be interested in parting with my MTD 7.5 foot that is in great condition. Everybody and their brother has a plow here in the Rockford area so I only picked up one one account and a couple of driveways. I might as well have put a snow blower on the John Deere and saved the wear on the truck. PM me if you are still looking