1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Suggested nozzle for FF in a rechargeable sprayer

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by WetChicken, Jul 10, 2008.

1. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

For those of you who still but FF by the aerosol can, buying a gallon at a whack will save you about 63%. I use a squirt bottle and a glue brush that are 100 for $.35 (at least it seems that cheap lol) which saves a bunch of money. I have put it on forklifts, fifth wheels, frames, etc etc.
    Now to make it even more useful, I put some in a rechargeable sprayer, but the 1/8" flat fan nozzle that was on it is too small, and the 3/8" opening in the can made a nice mess.:D So, Dano, what do you recommend for a nozzle to fit one such as a Milwaukee Model A?

Thanks

Jason

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  2. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

Dan must take weekends off! <g>

3. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

Or he ignores posts that save the consumer money? One may never know...

4. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Are you thinning it with anything or just trying to spray it straight? In my experience thinning it 50/50 with naptha works well.

5. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

I have not thinned it at all. Are there any advantages or disadvantages using Naptha?