1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

suburbanite

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blueline38, Jan 16, 2011.

1. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

7'2" Western Suburbanite
    purchased new october 2006
    coming off from a 2007 1500 NBS
    I was told $1500.00 was reasonable (if I can get the mount off the truck). Otherwise, make an offer! Need to apply to new plow!

2. sixdoubleseven

sixdoubleseven Junior Member
    from Boston

Interested.

Can you tell me what zip code you're in? I'm in Boston, would you meet part way? I will need to research a price for a mount for a 2006 Tacoma.

3. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

got pictures? what truck is it on? you got wiring and all?

4. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

I will get some updated pictures. It is still on the truck but providing I don't run into problems will have all of the wiring and hopefully the mount. I am removing it on Tuesday. It is coming off a 1500 Chevy Silverado

I am in Pulaski, NY which is 13142. MSN maps is showing around a five hour drive to Boston MA, I could meet half way if the price is right ;). You will probably need the computer, wiring and mount to put this on your Toyota so make sure you're saving!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  5. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

photos of plow

photos of plow still on truck. I didn't get the shoes but they are on there!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  6. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

update

All wiring is off the truck. Could not get the truck side off. SO, I am selling the plow, the 3port computer, the hand held controller and all wiring. I think anyone not running a '07-'10 Chevy will need some new wiring. You would have to check with a western dealer. Will sell for $1,000.

7. sixdoubleseven

from Boston

Checking with Western/Fisher now!

8. sixdoubleseven

from Boston

Hi Blue, I checked with one dealer, but the price was outrageous. I'm going to call another, will keep you posted.

9. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

Ok, keep me posted.I forget what I paid to have the plow transfered from a 2002 f150 to the 2007 1500 but it was several hundred!

10. tfapps

tfapps Junior Member
    from CT

blueline, not sure if you and six have a deal already but if you can meet half way will take it.I'm from CT so that would be the rotterdam/albany area. I have a chevy colorado so I checked and all parts are the same but the mount. Let me know.

11. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

No deal yet. PM me, your private messages are disabled.

12. tfapps

tfapps Junior Member
    from CT