1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Suburban K2500 w/Blizzard Speedwing 860 Plow KCMO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bhmjwp, Nov 30, 2008.

1. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Have a 1994 Suburban K2500 w/ 1 yr. old Blizzard 860 Speedwing plow. This is a 6.5 diesel-all rebuilt-new tires-batteries and PMD. Miles are 317,000 but would not tell from driving. Starts, handles, and drives great. No blow by-no hard starts, never runs over 180 degrees. Ran it all last winter, 7 storms, 30 hrs. at a pop. It pushes anything.

Price is $7500 firm-Cash or credit card-will not be disappointed. Located in Kansas City, Mo. 64012

Call Melody @ 816-365-4833 or e-mail bhmjwp@hotmail.com.

DSC00440.JPG

DSC00441.JPG

DSC00442.JPG

DSC00443.JPG

2. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

are you interested in just selling the plow? If so, how much?

3. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Rreply

Hello, will only sellas a combo. If it does not sell I will use it thru the winter, Thanks, Melody.

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey melody, when were the injectors and drivers changed last? Nice looking truck but 15 years old with well over 300,000 miles...$7500 FIRM? I have been looking for a diesel Suburban for a while now, they are great trucks!

5. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

6k cash in hand

6. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

All I can say is that the best way to tell the condition is come start and drive it. It in itself will answer all your questions. Injectors have been pop tested and glow plugs have been ohm tested. If you have looked at diesels-you will tell the difference real quick. I looked for a long time also. The plow is $4500 installed last year and up $350 around here this year.

For the guy's in Missouri, I can meet part way if that helps. As I've said, has been a driver to Topeka, no problems on the road. As to price, if it does not sell @$7500 will just use this winter.

7. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Bump to top, Thanks.

8. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Sold-Thank You for your interest.

Sooooooold