1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

suburban 2500,awesome plow truck!!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by johngus, Feb 9, 2003.

1. johngus

johngus Senior Member

Well,I finally got to plow with the new truck on Friday,It's a 99 2500 454.This thing really plows well,lots of traction and the automatic is a dream.first time plowing with an auto.,will never buy stick again.i think this might be the best truck I've had yet.it took a long tme to switch to chevy,but i must say they build a better truck then I always thought.:)
  2. Wally3128

Wally3128 Junior Member

I have never plowed... But I have NEVER owned anything but a Chevy either!
    Welcome Brother!
  3. A.L. Inc.

A.L. Inc. Member

John-Truck sounds good, I'm a Chevy guy, too. Good luck, it looks like we are in for more snow tommorrow. Mike
  4. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

I had 2 Suburbans long time ago,both were great plow trucks,very even weight distribution.They were only 1500's.The only problems i had was I had a Meyer plow on one of them,that truck always had plow trouble.The 2500 Suburban is a strong truck,should hold up great,Goodl uck with it.
  5. ToyotaPower

ToyotaPower Senior Member

I have a 98 sururban with a meyer plow and love it...

Good luck and be safe... :waving: