1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Tim Enix, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Tim Enix

Tim Enix Junior Member

Hello all, Could someone tell me the best mags out there on snow removal. I did a search and didn't come up with much.
    Thanks , Tim

2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

SNOW BUSINESS.

The one and only all snow magazine that I know of :)

Contact Steve Smith.

Jay

3. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

4. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Snow Business is one of the best maganize out there related to snow and ice management. However there is another magazine that I know of and it is called Snow Pro .... it is a supplement magaize to Cygnus Business Media. It is part of Agriculture equipment magazine, and they usually print two snow magazines each year. Not a bad magaize, but I like Snow Business magazine much better. ;) Tons of info. there with alot of equipment pictures. :D

5. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Is this just an online magazine,if not how do i get it by mail?

6. A.L. Inc.

A.L. Inc. Member

Superduty, I'm not sure if you can get Snow Pro online, but I just got my copy with my "Pro" magazine, a trade magazine dedicated to the landscape industry. Try www.promagazine.com. Mike

7. BRL

And at the link I provided you can find a link to subscribe to that one as well. I believe Grounds Trade Magazine also does a snow mag a few times per year as an insert in theirs, just like Pro does.
    Yep: http://snow.grounds-mag.com/

8. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

sorry guys i ment snowbusiness

9. 76chevyman

76chevyman Member

I emailed them and they emailed me back saying just give them my business name and address and they will send the info for subcribing to the mag. This is Snow Buisness mag

10. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

I get that magazine too, Snow Business, and I like it alot. Our very own Chuck Smith and John Allin both answer questions in the "TroubleShooters" section. John answers the Business Management questions and Chuck answers the equipment questions. I think it is a really enjoyable magazine, and the tons of pictures are really a plus too naturally. :drinkup: Mike

11. BRL

I believe I found 6 or 7 Plowsite members quoted, pictured, or feature articled in the last Snow Biz Mag. :salute:

There is a link at the site to subscribe to it, instead of waiting for the process you mentioned to take place.

12. 76chevyman

76chevyman Member

LOL i spent a lot of time looking at the site and i didnt see any subcribe button. I look prett good maybe i missed it. But anyway i got tired of looking and emailed them. But thanks for the info.