1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs Weymouth/Quincy area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Fisher II, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

Looking for sub-$70 per hr. Some shoveling required. Mix of commercial and resi. Leave post with number and what you have for equipment. Thankx

2. m.lane

m.lane Junior Member
    from 02184

job

hi my name is mike my friend josh an i have one truck and are looking to work we have no problem shoveling or doing what ever has to be done if u could please reply or call me at 781 964 1363 i would greatly appreciate it i know there calling for big snow tomorrow

3. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

....hey Mike.....I have church in the morn, but i'll call you when I get out(around 11:15am)

4. m.lane

m.lane Junior Member
    from 02184

hey mike so sorry to have blown u off i am 16 and my friend josh who has the truck that we plow together with had major problems maybe done for the year but hopefully i will be ready with my own truck next year so sorry to waste ur time

5. skibum

skibum Junior Member
    from boston

Missed this last one but interested in any future storms. I've got a 05 Silverado with a 7.5 foot straight blade Fisher. I'm from Medford. My number is 781-354-4731

6. bartelamia

bartelamia Junior Member

The Beast is a 1976 F250 Tow truck with Plow

I am Avalable from Hanson to Holbrook ,with my Nephew , my Truck ,a couple Shovels and a Snow Blower . I would only ask that you call before a storm , so I can get everyone on one round and have the time and energy to do a good job on the walks and also treat it with calucim to pervent an ice build up at night. Prices start @$25 and up. I also have a friend of mine as a back -up ,just in case of a major breakdown. ussmileyflag: