1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs wanted in Quad Cities Iowa Illinois

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ff610, Aug 31, 2010.

1. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

I am currently looking for dependable subs in the Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois area for this next snow season. Must have reliable trucks, be dependable and have insurance. Message me if you are interested. Thanks

2. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Still looking for some more subs...

3. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Are you looking for someone to run all over the quads, or to take care of certain properties regularly? Do you need them salt also?

4. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

It depends on the person and equipment. I handle all the salting in most cases unless it's a small one. I try to keep people from running too much windshield time when possible. Feel free to give me a call this weekend to discuss it. Thanks
    (563)529-2562 Ryan

5. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Bump to the top. Still looking....

6. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Still interested, just buttoning down my own contracts, and new equipment purchases. Just looking for 1 or 2 other destinations to maintain on the Iowa side and maybe Illinois, if I can fit them in. Give me a call tomorrow at 563-320-2047 or PM with what you are looking for.

7. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Will do thanks