1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs wanted Akron, Oh

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Steve Brubaker, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Steve Brubaker

Steve Brubaker Junior Member
    from 44313

looking for subs with own truck in Akron, Ohio, all commercial. Also looking for new employees to drive my trucks and shovel walks. 330-867-7424

2. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

You're not of the Brubaker Pub family are you???? I think I paid for that Mercedes that Nancy?? drove.............

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

How much work do you have. is it straight plowing, or salting also. thanks

4. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

where at in akron?

5. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

Mercedes?? How about the red and blue Ford GT 40's????

6. Steve Brubaker

from 44313

I have plowing and salting. Almost all of my accounts need salt to so you can make money both ways. I also have 30 tons of bulk salt at my shop or my other subs buy their own 80 pound bagged salt and I pay them per bag. I pay per location not hourly so the more you plow the more you make.Call me 330-867-7424

7. Steve Brubaker

from 44313

15 miles North, East, South and West of Akron. We go to Canton, Mogador, Hudson and Medina. But most accounts are in Akron and all need plowing and salting. I pay per location.Call me 330-867-7424

8. KGRlandscapeing

my couzin or i may call u this afternoon. on the north side of akron what type of places do u have? if u dont wanna type 440 781 7888 i am kevin or my couzin is joe 330-931-1978

9. overdhill1

overdhill1 Junior Member

I have three new trucks. Reliable equipment and experienced drivers.

Scott Hill
    330 329-0116
    nexteriors@yahoo.com

10. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

three new trucks and your that desperate for work? youve hit every akron post in here , what gives dude?

11. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

message left no response, no response left on plowsite. looks like you have reliabilty issues.

12. jarbiz

jarbiz Junior Member

I am in Fairlawn. I also have Meyer spreader so salting is no problem. I am pretty flexible for scheduling right now. Let me know what you have. jim@jarbiz.com (330)620-1051

13. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

dont worry he wont respond

14. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

You get the "no response" a lot on this site. To hell with plown snow, they could melt it with all the hot air they blow around.

15. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

lol::alien: im startin to realize that. ive been havin good luck with this site previously but so much anymore ??? nope

16. KGRlandscapeing

if u guys didnt notice this post was from last fall i talkd to the guy he had it pretty much squared away but give him a call he might need something this year ya never know