1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SUBS southern CT

Discussion in 'Networking' started by jgil629, Oct 24, 2009.

1. jgil629

jgil629 Junior Member

Looking to sub out a large condominium complex in Branford, CT.

Address is Austin Ryer Lane, Branford, CT if you'd like to GoogleEarth (gray roofed buildings only).

Please PM or call 203-606-0817 if interested.

2. jgil629

jgil629 Junior Member

bumping...are there any interested subs at all in SoCo?? I may also want to sub out a small plaza in north haven.

Let me know, guys

3. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

north haven

Give me a call about North Haven 203 537-8106 Tony

4. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

the condos can i snow blow them or what?

5. jgil629

jgil629 Junior Member

condos have been subbed...tony, i've got your number saved. i'll be in touch.

2brothers, are you the one that is just looking for snowblowing/shoveling work? i have a quite a few rental properties all in new haven area that only need sidewalk work done. whereabouts are your accounts?

6. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

anything in the valley?

7. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

im in milford but ill take the ride heres my number 1-203-494-7816 call me well talk

8. ddlawncare

ddlawncare Junior Member

i live in north haven and have room to add more properties.i also plow in east haven and branford,let me know about the lot in north haven.or any others, call me dana jr. 203-676-4311.

9. ddlawncare

ddlawncare Junior Member

I called you yesterday and left a message,when you get a chance give me a call,i`m very intrested in the lot in north haven,since i live there and any other lots you may want to sub out.dana jr.

10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

anything sw ct ie norwalk darien stamford

11. jgil629

jgil629 Junior Member

dana, i did get your message..been pretty busy putting in some last minute bids so i haven't gotten a chance to get back to you. anyway, i'm still waiting on confirmation from the management co. at that property . soon as i hear from them i'll be in touch with you and Tony for some rates and info.

Plowman, unfortunately don't have anything down by you...mostly all New haven county.

12. ddlawncare

ddlawncare Junior Member

Sounds good,thanks for getting back to me.good luck with your bids and hope to hear from you soon.dana jr.

13. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

anyone need snow blowing work im trying 2 get setup with a route for the year let me know