1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs needed, North/Central NJ and Orange County NY

Discussion in 'Employment' started by forestfireguy, Aug 9, 2007.

1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for your interest, we are a commercial snow removal/landscaping company located in northwestern NJ. We service several accounts in northern NJ and Orange county NY. Our sites include large retail like Walmarts as well as HOAs(condo associations) as well as smaller commercial sites. We are seeking plow truck owner operators with and without salters, back hoes(must be 4x4) skid steers, and larger loaders, as well as shovelers and owners of 4x4 quads with plows, we will supply pushers for all machines. We are also seeking total site subs, you will be responsible to manage the site and perform all neccesary work to conform to the requirements of the contract. Plowing insurance is negotiable, if you do not wish to purchase your own we can cover you, this will require a conversation. We request that all interested parties please keep in mind during the season, snow is the priority, most of you know there are no sick days when it snows and that you are prepared for any situation requiring your attention and that all of your equipment be in good repair. Interested parties please respond via IM and I will forward you a phone number so that we can discuss how we can help each other.

2. miracle

miracle Junior Member

help wanted

Just wondering if you are hiring for 2007-2008 I have my own truck f 350 ford with 9'2 boss plow. How much do you paid? I have my own insurance and willing to go out of state. Thanks.

3. turnersnow

turnersnow Junior Member
    from NJ

Do you have an email address? The Im thing isnt working for me.

4. miracle

miracle Junior Member

5. miracle

miracle Junior Member

Are you still looking for subs?

6. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Yes still looking for subs, Michigan is kind of a long commute though????LOL

7. TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal Member

Hey forest I might be able to help out, if you have something in orange county, i live down in Monroe, have my own residential accounts but may have room to help.

8. miracle

miracle Junior Member

I plan on moving out ther for the winter. How much are you paying a hour? email me at earl_shawn@yahoo.com

9. mckenz

mckenz Junior Member
    from nj

subs needed

Looking for work in nothern new jersey( bergen, passaic county) have 2003 f-550 with 9' pro plow plus 97 dae woo skid steer . looking for commercial work

thanks

10. F&J landscaping

F&J landscaping Junior Member

Looking for work in essex county.