1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs needed Nassau & Suffolk...Plowing & Shoveling

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ljbev, Oct 23, 2007.

1. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

Its that time of year again. We are collecting work and looking for subs for the 07-08 season. We need Plowers and Shovelers, we run more than one crew for just walkways so you dont need a plow truck, for both Nassau and Suffolk. We have alot of commercial work and some retail.

We need serious experienced workers and we pay a fair rate( I started as a sub).
    Please email me at LJBEV@OPTONLINE.NET
    Please include area you can work; equipment; experience availability.(i.e. after work I can plow or I am off when it snows.)

2. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

bump...........NOBODY???

3. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

Is this thing working????? It was pretty cold today....you know what comes next?

4. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

Nassau County

Where are the Nassau guys...I have a lot of response in Suffolk, thanks guys.

Where are the Nassau subs? Even Eastern Queeens, Floral Park and North shore too.

We need plowers and shovelers too.

5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Haha... no Nassau here, but you know where to find us if you need us. How did you make out on that lead?

6. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

thanks

I put in bids on all four. Hoping to get them along with someone to do them. You know how it goes. Its getting really late to still have bids out