1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

subs needed nassau, suffolk county ny

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ljbev, Aug 29, 2008.

1. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

We need plowing and shoveling subs and sub crews for both Nassau and Suffolk County, NY. You must be reliable and available, when it snows. We do all commercial and some commercial residential all over Long Island and are looking to positions people near the jobs to cut down on traveling.

Please email me at LJBEV@OPTONLINE.NET with equipment owned # of people available, experience and I will call you.

If you prefer you can call me @ 516-250-3528.

Lets break NY tradition and get ready early for this season!!

Thanks,
    Scott

2. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

email & pm sent

3. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Scott, email sent as per our phone tag messages.

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Whats up Scott? Looking foward to another year, let me know when the meeting is. Give me a call or drop me a email. Thanks Rich

5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Still here, still ready. Got a couple of spreaders to go over, but everything has been ready to fly since October. If we could just get people to hand in their contracts faster. :rolleyes: