1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs Needed Nassau County NY

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ljbev, Oct 7, 2009.

1. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

We need self sufficient available subs for shoveling, as well as plowing and shoveling (you don't need a plow on your truck we have shoveling only routes). MUST BE RELIABLE AND AVAILABLE. We pay competitive rates and take care of our dedicated subs and employees. If you need I have references on this site I don't mind I know alot of subs have been burned, I started as a sub. We have plenty of work in Nassau and Suffolk but mainly need some good guys for Nassau County. we have work when there is as little as one inch of snow!!

Scott

516-250-3528

alotsnow@optonline.net

2. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Bumping it up for you Scott. Looking forward to another good season.

I work with Scott and let me tell you as someone with 16 years in the industry, he and his partner are very good guys. They are easy to work with and keep the work coming. If you are good, reliable, available and trustworthy, you will not regret giving him a call.

3. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

Thanks Dan

4. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

bump

Well I guess the economy is not that bad after all. since I only got one response I guess everyone else with a pickup truck is gainfully employed and does not need more money!!!

OK how bout helpers for the plow trucks I'm running in Nassau (at least 5 if I can find drivers).....Now you don't even need a truck....

5. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

bump

1 reply cmon people!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sleeping::sleeping:

6. conifers4

conifers4 Junior Member

I replied and Scott got back to me right away, look forward to a successful season.

7. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I didnt see this post until now. Scott is a great guy to work for.

8. conifers4

conifers4 Junior Member

Scott, I received your message..give you a buzz tomorrow.

9. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

bump

Still looking.

Nick if you see this give me a call i erased the message w you # on it
    Thanks,
    Scott

10. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

bump.:nod: I really need some plow guys and shovelers on south shore. I have a large sidewalk in Long Beach and some lots and walks in 5 towns area.

Let me know pleaseussmileyflag

11. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

bump

one more time c'mon Its getting colder!!!!

12. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Haha, good luck Scott! I think people are independently wealthy this year! payup