1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

subs needed in various chicago subburbs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mriddlesr, Feb 6, 2009.

1. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

subs needed across chicaoland area for national bank accounts. Need plow trucks with salt capabilities to service major bank for march, april and possibly 3 year commitment contract based on performance. The areas needed are Norrige,Randhurst,mundelein,elk grove, grayslake, elmhurst, frankfort, rockford, highland park, mchenry, elgin, mt. prospect, arlington hts, morton grove, joliet, plainfield, bolingbrook, new lenox, glencoe, woodstock, lake zurch, belleville. anyone interested contact Mike or Dan at 773-254-6500
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  2. cartwrightsbabe

cartwrightsbabe Junior Member

Just March and April? my husband would be very interested... but he is looking for all winter long.
  3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

this was posted in february which is why he was saying march and april.
  4. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

Thanks Stroker, we are looking for subs for this winter season also the contact info is still the same any interested parties please call and we will discuss locations and pay, the average for plows and vee box is $$85 per hour- let me know.
  5. JazyT

JazyT Junior Member

I have a 7'6" western and a tailgate salter, I'm in the NW subs, Carol Stream to be exact. I'm looking for sub work.
  6. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

This chicago service group is really snowbiz! Beware of these idiots I still to this day have not not been paid for the plowing I did for them a few days after xmas last year! Mike riddle was the one that hired me and then all of a sudden lost my time card. This all was for 6hrs of work and with theyre junk ass truck they put me in. Think of what he'll do to u after working a 20hr shift and beating up ur own truck!
  7. ILSR

ILSR Junior Member

Stop by our web site, we are always looking for contractors ready to work.