1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs Needed in Twin Cities MN.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Moemoney1286, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Moemoney1286

Moemoney1286 Junior Member

Arctic Enterprises is looking for subs and snow shovelers in the the twin cities area to plow, clean commercial accounts. We are looking for pick ups, skid steers, front loaders with or without pushers, dump trucks, salters, and pretty much anything that can move snow. We are also looking for shovelers for the season. Like i said these are very clean high end commercial accounts. Pay depends on the type of equipment. Please contact me at arcticenterprises2@hotmail.com if you are interested, Thanks Matt
  2. snowman55

snowman55 PlowSite.com Addict

might be able to help you out if you have sites that tighten up my routes give me a pm if interested
  3. Moemoney1286

Moemoney1286 Junior Member

hey snowman55,

is there anyway you could email me just because i dont have IM. arcticenterprises2@hotmail.com that way i can figure out how much equipment you have available and we can discuss pay rates. Thanks Matt
  4. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

same here but haw far into the cities are you anything on the far east side like woodbury afton stillwater area
  5. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

anything in the south metro eagan apple valley burnsville areas