1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs Needed in Northern Illinois

Discussion in 'Networking' started by acs powerwash, Sep 7, 2007.

1. acs powerwash

acs powerwash Junior Member

We are located in the Northern Suburbs and we are in need of subcontractors. We are looking for plow trucks, skid steers, wheel loaders and equipment operators. We pay 2 weeks from the storm! Guaranteed!!! We service only Commercial/Industrial/Retail properties - Zero Tollerance - Long Hours. PM us for more information.

ACS PowerWash

2. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

I can send a Truck up that way if you can find me a Driver for it. I have a GMC 2500 With a Western 71/2 Let me know.
    It's an extra truck.
    Brian Porter
    Reliable Snow Removal

3. acs powerwash

Brian,
    We would not want to be responsible for the driver, if there is someone that you have there is a lot of work for them.
    Brian
    ACS PowerWash

4. universal

universal Junior Member

Hi ACS

I have 3 extra f250 with 9-2 boss on them and 1 ls190 skid with 12' pusher. how much you paying. call me if you need a bad ass sub. 262-613-0093

5. acs powerwash

Please Private Message me.

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member