1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs Needed in Mid Michigan Genesee County area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by GrandScapes, Jan 18, 2007.

1. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

We are looking for a few sub contractors with pickups or dumps to service accounts in the Davison and Grand Blanc areas. Plowing only. no shoveling or salting

Give me a call or email me if interested. samg@grandscapes.com or 810-695-SNOW

2. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

I would have never thought, you would hire subs!

3. GrandScapes

Why would you think that?

We use 12-15 subs per winter season. This last snowfall we had, I had a couple guys that really dropped the ball and I need to replace them.

4. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

I figured because they wouldn't match your Fleet. LOL

I worked with Bob Klaty from 2000-2002, He use to tell me storys about a high school kid pushing his mower.
    Bob is an awesome Guy and extremely proud Father.
    Tell him Scott Barritt says Hello!

Sorry to hear about the dropped ball, I had it happen to me last summer.

5. GrandScapes

LOL small world. Yeah we started using subs a few years ago as the rtes got a little harder then our fleet could handle. We currently have 23 trucks in our personal fleet on top of the subs that we use. How did you know Robb? I have been with the company since 01 so I probably would remember you if I seen ya. Talk to ya soon.