1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

subs needed in lafayette indiana

Discussion in 'Employment' started by jdknight75, Dec 6, 2008.

1. jdknight75

jdknight75 Senior Member

Subs are needed in the lafayette area if you have a truck and a plow and need work please respond with a number i can reach you at, also need someone with skid steer experirence.
  2. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

when do you need subs for? call me 252-258-5832.. If you just need help in the immediate future call me and i can fill in on my way home
  3. mike111

mike111 Junior Member

if you need help up there call me 317 3836722 have 3 trucks ralph
  4. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

We are fully insured and have been in bussiness for over 20 years. We work all over the Indianapolis area and surrounding counties. No job is too big or too small for KOPETSKY'S SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES. If you are AT ALL INTERESTED PLEASE CALL ADAM KOPETSKY (317)625-6201. We have several pickup trucks with staright and V plows, bobcats, payloaders, tri axle dump trucks, snow blowers and salt spreaders. We will meet OR beat any quote!!! Any questions you can also e-mail me at Kopetsky11@yahoo.com thank you.

We usually do work down here but since we havent had anything yet I would be more then happy to come up and help let me know if you are interested!!
  5. noaubab727

noaubab727 Junior Member

what and where do you need help...have a 08 f 250 with 8 1/2' v blade ready to roll...hit me back with some prices and we can talk
  6. jdknight75

jdknight75 Senior Member

Why dont you give me a call and we will talk ill explain the situaton on what i need. If i dont answer just leave me a message ill get back to you.

Jeremy 427-1810
  7. lucky.linder3

lucky.linder3 Junior Member

Looking to get started locally in the industry. Also have machinery experience. Please call 765-586-5367. Thank you.
  8. DuraBird02

DuraBird02 Member

I am from the lafayette area, 765-427-1469. Looking for work this winter, i have an 02 duramax with a fisher straight blade with wings.
  9. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

The OP is just about 3yrs old, dont know if you will get a response:waving:
  10. jhenegh

jhenegh Member
    from Indiana

We've got two trucks and drivers available. Both located in West Lafayette.

11. jhenegh

jhenegh Member
    from Indiana

Just saw that was from 2008. Whoops!