1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs needed in INDY for 07/08 season

Discussion in 'Employment' started by FFD133, Aug 21, 2007.

1. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

We are looking for subcontractors for the upcoming 07-08 snow season for in and around Indianapolis. Good pay and plenty of work. Contact either myself or Joe at 317-697-6721.
  2. WildRidge

WildRidge Member

bump....Anyone?? It's getting closer!!
  3. WildRidge

WildRidge Member

TTT please...
  4. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Which side of town are you looking for? I am on the east side but I have a few of my own to tackle first. Give me a call & we willsee if maybe we can meet in the middle somewhere. 317-714-7775 Richie
  5. droptine

droptine Member

Are you on the west side? I'm looking for for some work in Avon Brownsburg area. 317-903-7579 cell. John.
  6. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

Most of our stuff is on the Southeast side, and downtown. If still interested, give Joe a call at 317-697-6721. Thanks.
  7. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

John.......Email me at SSRB87@aol.com if you still want some work in Avon area. I think the company I sub for still needs a bunch of trucks and they are good to work for!