1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs Needed in Howard County Maryland

Discussion in 'Networking' started by River Hill, Sep 30, 2004.

1. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

I need reliable subs in Howard County Maryland. Please PM if you are intrested. I keep my guys busy and my subs usually work many hours per storm. If you are looking for a few hours here and there than I am not the guy you want to work for.

2. DropPlow

DropPlow Junior Member

I may be available for subcontract work. Please call me @ 240.675.0506 to discuss requirements/compensation, etc. Thanks, D. Fairchild

3. mtschob1

mtschob1 Junior Member

Looking for sub jobs in Columbia

Hi,

I have a Ford F350 4x4 with a plow and am looking for local jobs in the Columbia area, off of Route 108. Please email me at: mtschob@comcast.net or call me at 410 997 8914 and give me further infomration on opportunities. Thanks. Mark

4. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

I also need people in Baltimore County near Security Blvd. You can leave your email here since PM is not working.

5. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

I could handle work in both areas. Give me a call John 443-336-9987

6. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

snow

Brain
    I sent you a email
    Frank

7. JDLANDSCAPES

JDLANDSCAPES Junior Member

See What We Can Do

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND I CAN SEE IF I CAN SET SOMETHING UP WITH YOU. THANKS BRANDON KRUSE. JD LANDSCAPES

240-988-8512
    B.KRUSE@COMCAST.NET

8. ProSvcs

ProSvcs Junior Member

01 2500 diesel
    Meyers 9'
    Salter

avialable from Cecil County to Frederick

9. CatonsvilleTks

CatonsvilleTks Junior Member

Call me for Baltimore and Howard County

I have two large class 8 dump trucks with plows and spreaders, (highway type), Three one ton F-350 FWD trucks with plows and spreeaders and a rubber tire loader. Looking to keep the equipment working. My number is 410-788-3878. Thanks, Sean.

10. RODJ

RODJ Member
    from MD

Need Work

If You Still Need Subs In Baltimore Co Give Me A Call Rodney 410-409-3683 Ford F350 7.5

11. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

Are you still looking for subs? John