1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs Needed In Central NJ

Discussion in 'Networking' started by snowproblem, Nov 12, 2004.

1. snowproblem

snowproblem Junior Member

Looking for a few more subs to work in Middlesex County and Middletown NJ.
    Please PM for details.

2. fatpig

fatpig Junior Member

It's over a month since the post but if you are still looking for subs contact me. New truck needs some work, Ford 04 350 SD dump with Blizzard 810.

3. snowproblem

I think were ok for now. If you want PM me with your info and I will definately keep you in mind, as we are always looking for more subs.

4. M&M SnowRemoval

M&M SnowRemoval Junior Member
    from NJ

still looking for subs in middletown NJ?

5. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

i have a bobcat available up that way in middletown? send me a pm...

6. snowproblem

We may need one more truck in Middletown Location. We are also looking for for some one to salt a Middletown location. (3-6 Tons depending on weather)
    If anyone is interested in the Red Bank, Manalapan area PM me. We can pick up 3 0r 4 more locations if we have the manpower.

Thanks.
    Joe

7. M&M SnowRemoval

M&M SnowRemoval Junior Member
    from NJ

Joe "SnowProblem",

have 4 plows 4 blowers 1 spreader and 3 bobcats located in hazlet the town next to middletown email is sti926@yahoo.com or cell 732-778-0622 or office 732-888-4899. interested in redbank or manalapan

8. cdf309

cdf309 Junior Member

Ill Help Ya

hey guys,
    im willing to help other companies if theres a problem !
    big storm on the way , we need to stick together ! im in toms river new jersey (ocean county) the name of my company is CDF SNOW PLOWING
    848-992-3849 make sure ya let me know your from PLOWSITE