1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs needed in Central Iowa

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ExecutiveLawns, Sep 10, 2009.

1. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

We have got our contracts signed and back and are looking to put on a few good sub contractors this year. I would prefer guys with V-Blades however if you have a straight blade we can talk as well. We have and will keep plenty of capital on hand so every one would get paid the day after the snow when all trip sheets are reviewed and totaled up. No waiting weeks and weeks for some one to pay you. If you take care of me Ill take care of you.

Contact John at (515) 208-7476 or PM me

Thanks

2. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

Any one in the Des Moines area looking for work?

3. scottyknows50

scottyknows50 Member

maybe, i live in ames currently, but if i get enough hours i'd be willing to go to dm. i am a newbie, by the way. let me know if you still need help. i have a 95 f250 with a boss rt3 v blade. thanks.

4. mikelong

mikelong Junior Member

I can always pick up work.
    07 F-250PS 8'2 VXT
    2 Cat skidloaders/buckets or blades
    2 Cat all terrain forklifts 42'booms/ snow buckets and box blades
    Mike Long
    515-210-5958

5. poolplayercook

poolplayercook Junior Member
    from 50316

Not sure if you still need any subs i have one place that needs to be done by 7 am. I have a 02 dodge with a 7 ft stright blade thanks my number is 515-979-3069 thanks Jim