1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs needed for West side of Indianapolis In.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ARW, Nov 16, 2007.

1. ARW

ARW Junior Member
    from Indiana

We have 15 more openings for the west side of Indy. 15 trucks, 1 wheel loader, 2 Backhoes, 2 skid steers needed. You can push my boxes or your own....weekly pay long hours, good rate. Stay at one property. NO traveling around...long hours...no cry babies or 1st time plowers.
    535-4487 office
    info@arwtrucking.com e-mail

2. WildRidge

WildRidge Member

How far out west? I don't know if I'll have any free trucks on that side of town as of right now, but if you need any salt for the lots let me know and we can work something out!

3. ARW

ARW Junior Member
    from Indiana

Wild Ridge we are by the Indy Airport......We have the salt taken care of thank you.

4. ARW

ARW Junior Member
    from Indiana

We are down to just taking 10 more trucks, and 2 backhoes, 1 skid steer. We will not over book plowers, so that everyone will get the hours. If anymore contracts come back I will increase suds. Call to see if we have a dedicated spot.