1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs needed for Northeastern Ohio... Mainly Lorain County

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ross3031, Oct 17, 2009.

1. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

Needs subs for the above area. Can be carried under our insurance. Mainly larger commercial lots, typically 1-3 hours sites. 6-8 hr routes. Competitive rates. Email or call anytime.

Ross3031@aol.com
    440-371-8555

2. jsimanella

jsimanella Member

I might be interested. Where in Lorain? I am in Strongsville, near the Turnpike. I am talking to a few people about subbing, and would like to decide before the snow flies ;)

John

Ps. I have the same plow as you, new, on a 2000 Dodge Quad Cab 2500.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  3. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

About 90% of it is around Elyria, probably a little farther than you'd like to go to plow. If your still interested let me know though. A month or so ago i talked to a guy about 2 big factories out there but havent heard much from him so probably not doing those, would have been a perfect 7-8 hr route with your truck though....

4. jsimanella

jsimanella Member

OK. Keep me posted. If I go out there, I'd want to stay out there. It's probaly only 25 minutes, by TP.

Thx.

John

5. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

In a week or two if i have a 6-8 hr route still available i'll get back with ya...

6. jsimanella

jsimanella Member

Thx. Keep me posted.

John