1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs needed ASAP, NE OHIO

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Clapper&Company, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Were in need for subs in arkon, Wadsworth, Streetsboro, Hudson And New Philly, Dover Area. If you could b of any help, please post you phone # or PM it to me so I can get ahold of you.

2. kobzjv

kobzjv Junior Member

might be interested,27 years exp. new 05 sd,8'boss superduty,what do you have in streetsboro and whats the pay rate,i have to major accts. in twinsburg but i leave in streetsboro,let me know pkcrash2000@yahoo.com/names jerry k
  3. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Akron Ohio here Have two trucks and little work. Been to busy landscaping to get plowing accounts. Email me and I will give you my number anything in akron you have I would be intrested. I may be able to go into wadsworth also.
  4. kasper

kasper Junior Member

if you are looking in fairlawn or montrose give a call (216) 299 9742
  5. golden arches

golden arches Senior Member

I'm available in Wadsworth. Left you a PM.
  6. RHarrah

RHarrah Member

I talked to you last month about Akron but never heard back from you.
  7. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Ok, i'll be making contact with you, today. Still looking for subs in some areas.