1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Subs Looking For Work Maryland!!!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by marylandplow, Nov 18, 2004.

1. marylandplow

marylandplow Junior Member

This site has done a great job putting together this networking thread. I would like to take it to the next level for Maryland Any one looking for sub work please send me the following info: Name, where you live city/town and county.What equipment you own personally not borrowed, my buddy has a... I mean equipment that you own and have keys for. List truck, type of plow,spreader, loader, dump truck,walk behind... Also Phone numbers: cell, home however we can get in touch with you while we are out on the job. What I am trying to do is give contractors who are in need. An additional list of subs that are willing to jump in and help. Having an additional list on hand while out on the job will make life easier for all of us. And those subs that get on the list a chance to pick up some more work other wise may not have been able to get. I have spoke to a few of the Maryland contractors and the idea has been welcomed. I am willing to put this together MARYLAND ONLY PLEASE.

2. ProSvcs

ProSvcs Junior Member

I am available to plow from Elkton as far west at Frederick area.

01 Dodge 2500 Diesel
    Meyers 7.5
    Buyers Spreader (Only loaded if requested at time of call or if I it already happens to be loaded)

3. JDLANDSCAPES

JDLANDSCAPES Junior Member

Montgomery County

WE WILL HELP WITH AS MUCH AS MONTGOMERY COUNTY AS WE CAN. WE ARE PLOWING WITH 2 TRUCKS THIS YEAR. ONE FORD 1997 F-250 5.8LITER 4X4 WITH MYERS 7.5 PLOW. AND THE OTHER IS A 2005 CHEVY 3500 DESIEAL WITH 9.5 FOOT PLOW AND DUMP TRUCK BED SALTER. THANKS BRANDON KRUSE VP

JD LANDSCAPES
    240-988-8512 CELL
    B.KRUSE@COMCAST.NET

4. marylandplow

Subs Available List for Maryland

After the first 1/2 day two people have got on the list. This list is for all of us. Any subs available in Maryland as well as all Contractors looking for subs. I am putting this in excel format set up by county. With all contact and equipment info. Contact me through this site if you want to get on the list as a sub, or if you are a Contractor that would like the list. I would like to see this list grow to 100 plus if possible. Since yesterday afternoon subs are available for the following counties:Montgomery,Cecil,Harford,Baltimore,Carrol,Fredrick
    Contractors Who don't have excel let me know and I will transfer it over to a word document. Lets keep this list growing so we can ALL benefit. :salute:

5. GreatBigTuna

GreatBigTuna Member

BWI Area (Anne Arundel & Howard) & Southern Baltimore County

We're pretty busy, but I am always willing to help someone in a pinch if I am able. We're also looking for subs for the Elkridge area and sidewalk crews to work various locations.

Cell number is 443.623.5733

Equipment:
    99 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD
    7.5' Meyers, 600# Buyers Spreader

95 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD
    8' Western Pro+ w/wings, 8' Western IceBreaker V-box

01 GMC 2500HD
    7.5' Meyers, 600# Meyers Spreader

I'm in the process of buying a skidsteer now, we'll have it by next week. It's down to either an 01 Cat 226 or a 99 New Holland lx665. I'm leaning toward the NH because it has a heated cab :D

Thanks for putting this list together, It's a great idea that will help us all.

6. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Sub-AA County

Hello I'm in Anne Arundel County I'm willing to help someone out in a pinch if needed.

2000 F350 8.6 Western MVP plow
    1993 Chevy Suburban 7.6 Western
    1995 Dodge Ram 1500 7.6 Wetern w Western Pro-flo
    Cell # 443-623-5678 Nextel
    Cell # 410-428-6609 Cingular
    Pager # 410-850-9607

Thanks Frank
    Precision Lawn Service
    precisionlawn@comcast.net

7. mickman

mickman Senior Member

could use extra sites in Frederick, MD. we have 2-2003 2500hd's with meyer 7.5 plows, F350 stroker w/ meyer. 2 tailgate spreaders, 4 toro blowers.
    bring it on!

8. marylandplow

Available Subs list Maryland is growing!!!!!!

The list is growing. Any one who wants to get on the list send me your info. All contractors or any one who want's the list send me your own email and I will forward an excel spreadsheet. If you need the list in a word document let me know. Maryland county's currently on the list as follows:Cecil,Harford,Baltimore,Baltimore City,Anne Arundel,Howard,Fredrick,Washington,Montgomery Still need names for the southern county's: PG,St Marys,Calvert,Charles This List is for All of us not just me.

Dave

9. CatonsvilleTks

CatonsvilleTks Junior Member

Subcontractor looking for big and small jobs

My name is Sean Byrne. I have the following equipment available for serious snow removal;

1) Class 8 tandem axle dump truck with plow and spreader

2) Class 8 single axle dump truck with plow and spreader

3) Three four wheel drive one ton trucks with plow and spreaders

4) Rubber tired loader for removal

5) Snow blowers

Contact numbers:

410-788-3878
    1-866-44-FARMS (toll free)
    410-788-3879 (fax)
    443-623-9427 cell

We currently have long term contracts with the State of Maryland as well as some major corporations. Our company is owned by two retired Maryland State Troopers. You will recieve premier service. The dump trucks are highway type plows for large commercial lots. We have over 25 years of experience. Call Sean Byrne for more information. We are located in Catonsville, MD, west Baltimore County. Thanks.

10. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Rockville, MD

I've got 4 trucks in Montgomery County. I am looking for some labor to run snow blowers in the Rockville area. Any help is appreciated!

11. K&C

K&C Junior Member

Baltimore County (North), MD

Some of the following equipment will be available this winter. Experienced operators, salt and ice melt in stock and ready to go.

1999 LX885 New Holland
    2000 LS180 New Holland
    2002 LS180 New Holland

W/ power angle plows, buckets, one 10' protech

2005 Chev 2500 4x4
    2000 Chev 2500 4x4
    1994 Chev 2500 4x4

W/plows & mini spreaders

1995 Ford F350 2wd
    1996 Ford F350 2wd

W/plows & 8' vbox spreaders

1995 Isuzu 16' box
    1999 Isuzu 16' box
    2001 Isuzu 16' box

setup w/blowers etc... for sidewalks

12. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Prices??

What are your prices and how far will you travel??

13. K&C

K&C Junior Member

Brian, depending on the job, we might go as far south as Baltimore City and as far north as Hunt Valley / Sparks. As for pricing, get me your fax # and I'll send you info.

Thanks,
    Kurt

14. tccortes1

tccortes1 Junior Member

I'm in Fort Washington(P.G. County, MD.), And I have a '87 Chevy
    Silverado k-10, And 7.5 meyer max plow. I'm willing to sub, or to
    do emergency back up when it needed. Pls give me a call at:
    cell(240)447-6211

Thanks!

15. SteveVB

SteveVB Member

Montgomery County: R-ville,G-burg,G-town

I'm not looking for work, I'm committed to a contractor already. If someone needs a backup, or another truck to cover a no-show I can work after Im done with my commitment. I live in Gaithersburg, plow in Gaithersburg from Shady Grove Road north to just south of Game Preserve Rd in Gaithersburg(all commercial) - sometimes Germantown if another sub doesnt show. Familar with the area and would be willing to travel up or down 270 from Silver Spring or Bethesda up to maybe Frederick with a good reason.

I've plowed since 89.
    3/4 ton with 7.5 meyers(like everyone else around here :) )
    cell- 240-447-8147
    e-mail stevevb@comcast.net

16. MD Power Plow

MD Power Plow Senior Member

This is great :) send me a e-mail sdb1@comcast.net I have a Blizzard 810 plow, 2004 F-350 SD 4x4

17. marylandplow

Sub List Maryland

The list is growing, We now have coverage in 12 counties for Maryland the list includes names,Phone numbers and equipment. Anyone who would like this list email me at marinefastener@msn.com and I will forward you the list. In excel format. If you need the list in another format let me know. Lets keep this list growing. This list is for all of us fellow Marylanders.

Dave :salute:

18. mtschob

mtschob Junior Member

Available in Howard County, MD

Hi, I am in Columbia and looking for plowing opportunities in Columbia/Howard County. Preferably a commercial lot or two.

2004 F350 7.5 Meyer Plow
    2004 22 inch Snow Blower
    Cell # 410-499 6817
    Thanks Mark
    mtschob@comcast.net

19. RODJ

RODJ Member
    from MD

First Season

Pikesville Md 2000 Ford F350 V10 Meyer 7.5 Ariens 11hp Snow Thrower Toro 5hp Single Stage 410-409-3683

20. mjandrew

mjandrew Junior Member

Available in Gaithersburg,

I have 3 trucks that service the Montgomery County Area and one other that is looking for work in Frederick, MD. Will travel up and down I-270. Please call if you need help @ 301-252-7782.

Montgomery County
    99 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ Western 7.5' PRO
    00 Dodge Ram 2500 w/ Western 7.5' PRO
    01 Ford F350 w/ Myers

Frederick County
    02 Chevy 2500 w/ Myers

PS> Hope everyone has a busy year.